Saturday, January 7, 2012

Welcome!!

Hi Everyone!

Welcome to my new blog, where I hope to share the cards and other paper projects I work on. I started making cards in April/May 2010 and I thought to myself... "hmmm, I think I could really get into this hobby!". Of course my boyfriend said "yeah, freakin' right!" and thought I'd be on to the next hobby in a couple weeks time. Well, I'm proud to say that it's January 2012 and I have made well over 100 cards and have stuck to this hobby since I first fell in love with it (for the most part, I also fell for LEGO recently and think it's absolutely amazing).

Maybe I should make a new year's resolution... that would involve a lot of thinking, I don't know. I do know that I'd like to make many more cards this year, try some new things and hopefully sell my cards and start up my Etsy shop for real.

So here's to blogging about my card-making experiences, tips... and sharing my creations with the world! (Well, the 1 or 2 people who may read this blog).

- Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment