Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rustic wedding thank you postcards

I finished my order of wedding thank you postcards. I made 60 in total and they turned out beautifully! Special thanks to Katie and Judy for trusting me with designing the perfect thank you card. Basically, all I was told was "rustic wedding", "purple" and "cobalt blue"... so I ran with it and this is what I came up with:



I used a flower from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set (CTMH) and stamped in Petal and Cocoa ink. The thank you is from Stampin' Up, stamped in Moonstruck. I added the couple's initials with the Urban Alphabet stamp set (CTMH). Finally, I distressed the edges with Cocoa ink.




1 comment:

  1. Can I submit your publish to my blog? I will add a one way link to
    your forum. That’s one actually candy post.

    Take a look at my page having trouble getting pregnant at 40

    ReplyDelete