Friday, August 3, 2012

Bridal Shower Card with matching embellished envelope

I felt kinda creative tonight so I finished my set of bridal party thank you cards... and I figured while I was on the bridal creativity wagon, I'd make a bridal shower card.

I layered thick purple ribbon on the base, pop-dotted a wedding dress (cut from Cinderella's dress on the Disney Happily Ever After Cricut cartridge) that I ran through my Cuttlebug with the Birds & Swirls embossing folder and embellished the waistline with teeny tiny pearls. I also added some glam with 4 purple rhinestones on the bottom of the card.




I absolutely LOVE running my envelopes through the Cuttlebug, so I ran the top flap through with the Birds & Swirls folder then lined the envelope with purple paper. Lining envelopes just makes a card set so much more luxurious... and embossing the envelope adds a pretty special touch!


That's all for tonight peeps :)


This weekend I'm gonna try my hand at my very first scrapbooking layouts... so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Like the card and the Gift Card envelopes you used for it..both look beautiful and eye pleasant.

    ReplyDelete