Sunday, August 26, 2012

Merry Monday #29

Hi Peeps,

So, I took a mini hiatus and did not make Merry Monday #28... but I'm back with my entry for Merry Monday #29. (Please excuse the quality of the photo since I had to use my phone to take the picture... my boyfriend took the camera for the day to Fan Expo!)

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:
 
 
I used the new Pear & Partridge CTMH papers for this one! I don't usually love the over-rated red & green Christmas papers but these I do! The sentiment is from the Pear & Partridge Cardmaking WOTG and I LOVE how cute it is! It is stamped with Desert Sand ink which I think made a pretty good match :)
 
Anyways, that's it for now. Since BF is at Fan Expo today I was thinking of making today a full-on crafting day (I've got a scrapbook to work on and dozens of cards....) but we'll see how much I actually get done.
 
Thanks for looking :) Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card, that sentiment is fabulous. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonderful sentiment as a focal point and that pretty paper, Alicia! Sorry I'm late in telling you how much I enjoyed your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday last week! I hope to see you again this week.

    ReplyDelete