Saturday, August 4, 2012

First Ever Scrapbooking layouts... minus the embellishments

So.... I have decided to make a scrapbook. Now, if each 2 pages takes me as long as it took me this morning, well, I'll be working on this book for the next 6 years! LOL I am new at scrapbooking. I am a card maker, and sometimes paper home decor designer but I've never made a scrapbook. Well, I have arranged photos in an album, added some stickers, etc. but I've never made scrapbook layouts, you know the nice fancy kind scrapbooker's make?

Here is my are my first attempts at a layout:



I have yet to embellish the pages, but I'm exhausted after this effort! lol

All products are CTMH, here are the details:
Background is Outdoor Denim, I used some of the blue Pemberley paper for the stripes at the bottom and 3x3 mats on the right side. Other photo mats are black, and I ran 2 Colonial White squares through the Birds & Swirls Cuttlebug embossing folder. The large shape is cut out of Bamboo paper with an image from Art Philosophy.

I'm awaiting a large CTMH order, and once I get it, I'll embellished with my new goodies :)

Ok... just another 28 pages to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment