Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mother's Day Projects

Hi Everyone!

Mother's Day is less than 3 weeks away... have you thought of what you're making or getting your mom? I've seen some pretty nice paper gifts done by other Close To My Heart Consultants... so I figured I'd try my hand at some :)

This lovely box is a My Creations Box, decorated with the Sonoma Paper Pack and the Card Word Puzzle stampset. It's also embellished with 3D paper rose and leaves cut from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.




 And inside:
6 note cards, 6 envelopes and a place to keep a pen! Now, I can't take credit for this because I got this idea from Lisa Stenz... her artwork is amazing and she was kind enough to share her instructions with me.


I also made a matching Mother's Day card by using one of the clear cards available through CTMH. I've been wanting to play with these since I first saw them in the catalogue and here is my first project:


Again, I used the Sonoma paper pack and the Art Philosophy cartridge.

Anyways, that's what I was up to last weekend... and this weekend I hope to finish this project I started:

I'm super excited to see how well it turns out and will reveal what it is by next week, so stay tuned! Any guesses? Leave me a comment!





No comments:

Post a Comment