Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Set of "Any Occasion" Cards

Hi readers :)

I am happy to say that I made my 10 card goal for January by making 13! Yay me! Here are the latest and greatest cards I made:


I decided to make a set of 4 identical cards for the simplicity of creating a group of cards at once and to create a set to sell. There are no greetings on these cards which make them perfect for any occasion, a birthday, thank you, get well soon, and of course just because. The lower green cardstock is embossed using the Forst Branches embossing folder (I love how it looks kinda grassy), the yellow on top is embossed using Swiss Dots. I added a brown strip I used my border punch on to tie in the brown from the sunflowers Fluffles, the cat is holding. The stamp I used is from the Fluffles collection by Stampendous. I have a few of the Fluffles stamps and I LOVE them... he is just so cute and everyone loves a cute kitty, no? I coloured him in with my Copic markers :) The image and image border were cut from the Cricut Storybook cartridge :)

I think these turned out fantastic and I look forward to making some more with a different colour scheme and possibly some new embellishments - we'll see what I come up with. But before I work on those, I want to make some birthday cards with the Birthday embossing folder so please look forward to those soon.

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment