Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tea Party Kit

I can't believe it's almost the middle February already... so far 2013 has flown by! I was super busy last month, recently came back from vacation and now I'm feeling I need to craft! It was nice to take off some time after Christmas but... I feel like I've been neglecting my paper and stamps lol.

Anyways, speaking of  Christmas... this was a present I made my sister :) A Tea Party Kit!!!


The kit includes:
8 invitations and coordinating envelopes
8 thank you cards and coordinating envelopes
8 envelope seals
8 favour boxes with tags
8 cupcake liners
8 cupcake toppers


My sister asked me for tea party ideas a while back and showed a lot of interest in planning one so I thought this would be a perfect, customized gift for her :) I used CTMH's Tea Time stamp and "K" monogram for the the majority of the pieces.

Here's a couple close ups of some details:





I am so happy she LOVED opening this! I also loved working on a variety of items and not just cards... it was a great project to work on here and there, and before I knew it the entire package was complete and I was so proud of how it turned out.

Thanks for looking! I'm thinking I may sell kits like this, probably with a banner so stay tuned for that :)

1 comment: