Sunday, July 22, 2012

Merry Monday - July Entries!!

I think that when Lesley from Always Playing with Paper called a break... I took a break from blogging too! lol And honestly, I didn't know if I'd ever get my July Merry Monday cards done... but I'm proud to say I am posting them today!!

So, instead of a weekly challenge, we were able to select 4 previous Merry Monday sketches and submit them anytime in July.

As a bonus twist, for myself, I decided to make all the cards with my CTMH Wonderland paper pack and I used 2 Stampin' Up holiday stamps.

Here are my entries:







I will try to post better pictures later... I'm exhausted now. Just got back from an 8km walk!!! Pretty much ready to call it a day, even though it's not even 7pm :( lol



3 comments:

  1. Both Christmas cards are fabulous Alicia! You've been extremely busy and extremely dedicated for your 8km walk! Love that snowflake and the pearls you've added! Thanks for joining us with your 4 cards at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper! It's perfect for the simplicity of the first sketch and that snowflake is just perfect for with it for the second sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful clean and simple cards, very nice DP. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete