Monday, March 12, 2012

First Etsy Order!

I sold my first batch of cards on Etsy!!! It was exactly one week ago I got not 1 but 2 requests to make Bridal Shower Thank You Cards (and in total I was looking at making 90!!!) I was super excited! The ladies at work were even more excited than I was! ...but luckily things simmered down and I got 1 order for 15 cards :) (much more doable in a couple of days).

Voila, they're all ready to be shipped to Illinois tomorrow!



I'm still patiently waiting for my From My Kitchen Catridge to arrive in the mail.... so I can continue working on my recipe book :) And I also got super lucky and scored the Disney Happily Ever After catridge off ebay for a decent price (especially now that it is discontinued....) and I have so many fun ideas to share with you once I get my hands on that one!!

Anyways, I'm done creating cards for a couple days... but doesn't mean I won't be creating! Here's a sneak peek of what I'm working on :)



BATMAN!!!!!!

Not quite sure why there are silver streaks in my black icing... but I am proud that it's no longer green and it appears to be black!!! lol Who would've thought black icing was actually THAT hard to colour? Sheesh.

Anyways... it's the boyfriend's birthday in a couple of days... so I'm making him a special treat!

That's it for now peeps... but I will leave you with this:

I will be making a 'big' announcement in the next week or so... so stay tuned!!


No comments:

Post a Comment