Sunday, May 20, 2012

Merry Monday Catch Up #1 & #12

Hey Peeps... here's another catch up for the Merry Monday Challenge I've been playing.

Sketch #1:


And my card:

I decided not to add a sentiment (yet) cause I feel like the card has enough going on. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy bundle for the cuts and the tree stamp (in Olive ink). The pink & multicolour paper were just scraps from my stash :) I may add some rhinestones..... but not too sure yet.... I kinda like the way it is already :)

AND.... ANOTHER ONE :)


Sketch #12:


Now, this sketch challenge was a while ago so I've gotten a chance to look at everyone else's entries... and fell in love with Leanne Pugliese's:


So here's my card inspired by Leanne's:

In Cricut Craftroom, I welded some trees and a house from Create A Critter to make this scene (I also put a heart in the house... :)) then I cut this out onto some kraft cardstock... I wanted it to look like gingerbread so I outlined the scene in white gel pen. I added this to a red base that I stamped with some snowflake stamps (CTMH Wonderland) and added some itty bitty pearls as snow (from CTMH too). Added my ribbon and stamped my sentiment (CTMH Wonderland) et voila!

LOVE IT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment